Python (Django/Flask), MySQL/NoSQL, Strong focus on object-oriented programming and unit testing, Git
- Strong programming foundation in Python, including debugging and performance analysis.
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs (REST, XML, other open sources) and good knowledge of any framework Django / Flask.
- Experience of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS, Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrations and familiarity with various design & architectural patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Git.
- Experience working on Apache, Nginx, or any other web/app server.
- Hands-on experience in DB design & Architecture with a focus on performance.
- Have knowledge of caching techniques and utilities like Memcache / Redis.
- Sound in data structure and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices and experience of working in an Agile development environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You'll be designing and building a scalable system that will be the backbone of modern-day applications.
- You will be working with iOS, Android, and Web developers in building backend services as per the team’s need.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions and estimates.