- Technical know-how from both coding & design perspective - Bootstrap grid, Material design guidelines, HTML5, CSS3, JS, CodeIgniter, Laravel etc
- In-depth expertise and hands-on experience with Front End Development technologies like Angular, Bootstrap, and Node.Js, etc.
- In-depth expertise and hands-on experience with Designing Web Applications using programming languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, and APIs.
- Strong understanding of UI requirements, cross-browser compatibility requirements, general web functions, and other standards.
- Experience with basic Architectures like MVC and MVVM and also Agile software engineering practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should take ownership of the assigned work from both UI and backend development standpoint.
- The candidate should be able to understand client requirements and come back with Design as well as Technical specs and should be able to estimate requirements at a lower level.
- Should be able to visualize and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and logic diagrams to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should experiment on upcoming trends in coding, designing, and implementing it during development.
- Should have seamless and fluent communication, learning attitude, and analytical nature.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members of the team.
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate the high and low level along with assessing risk items.