Android, Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Mobile Application Development, SQLite.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, MVC, MVP, and MVVM patterns.
- Hands-on experience in the latest frameworks like Flutter or React Native for Android and Android Studio tool.
- Demonstrates strong experience/knowledge of the Android SDK and the Latest Version of Android.
- Experience in REST and SOAP API integration.
- Strong knowledge of Social Integration, MAPS, Sqlite, GPS functionality, etc.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization Understanding of Google Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience in Git or Bitbucket Repository.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Strong experience in Material Design.
- Should be able to take ownership of the product from the application Design & Development standpoint.
- Review the work of other team members and rate them based on their work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate the high and low level along with assessing risk items